Thursday, November 11, 2010

Travelated Articles

I realized I never wrote about a few things in my blog because I wrote about them on Travelated instead. So, I'll post the links for anyone who cares about the following experiences:

Barra de Navidad, Mexico
Colonia, Uruguay
International Potluck (at my apartment in Buenos Aires)

Here's some photos for those of you who are too lazy to read the articles:
View from a 4th story rooftop bar in Barra de Navidad.


A place we stopped to rest while bike riding in Colonia.


Blurry photo of some potluck guests.


1 comment:

  1. It seems you were enjoying the reunion. I love gatherings and most of all, I like orgnizing them. When I moved to Argentina, I had to rent buenos aires apartments and the only criteria on my mind was a living room and a big eating area just in case I had too many guests. I got one that had a table for 10 people, you can imagine how big it was!

    ReplyDelete